On November 6, 2020, the churches in Germany called for calm in dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic. They drafted a document that was signed by the German Evangelical Alliance, a network of churches in Germany. Seventh-day Adventists also signed the document which states in Section #7 that they will pledge to reject “conspiracy theories” and “unsolidarity actions.”
The document is called “Take Responsibility and Shape freedom – with consideration for your neighbor – Thoughts on challenges in the current corona crisis.” Section #7 says:
#7. Given the complexity of the challenges, we are wary of light-hearted criticism. We want to “attract attention” through respect for those responsible and through increased prayer. We expressly reject conspiracy theories and unsolidary behavior. Rather, we Christians challenge us to act in a reconciling way in our society through their speech and behavior. 
The declaration closes with a call for prayer as the churches show solidarity with each other and with those suffering from the pandemic. The names of the signers appear below:
Initiative group (responsible for drafting the text) :
- Dr. Heinrich Derksen, headmaster at the Bibelseminar Bonn, head of the Forum of Protestant Free Churches
- Matthias Frey, deputy chairman of the Evangelical Gnadauer Community Association
- Frank Spatz, General Secretary of the Evangelical Gnadauer Community Association
- Christoph Stiba, General Secretary of the Federation of Evangelical Free Churches and President of the Association of Evangelical Free Churches
- Volker Ulm, President of the Federation of Evangelical Communities
- Frank Uphoff, Vice President of the Federation of Free Church Pentecostal Congregations (BFP)
- Ekkehart Vetter, first chairman of the Evangelical Alliance in Germany
- Siegfried Winkler, second chairman of the Evangelical Alliance in Germany
- Peter Bregy, General Secretary of the Federation of Free Church Pentecostal Congregations
- Colonel Hervé Cachelin, head of the Salvation Army in Germany, Lithuania and Poland
- Colonel Deborah Cachelin, Salvation Army Territorial President for Women’s Labor
- Theodor Clemens, Bishop of the Brothers Unity (Herrnhuter Brothers Congregation)
- Daniel Dallmann, Treasurer of the Federation of Free Church Pentecostal Congregations
- Dr. Jörg Dechert, CEO of ERF Medien
- Jochen Geiselhart, Chairman of Foursquare Germany
- Klaus Göttler, General Secretary of the German EC Association
- Ralph habener, BFP regional manager Hessen
- Uwe Heimowski, representative of the Evangelical Alliance in Germany at the German Bundestag and the Federal Government
- Alexander Hirsch, General Manager Anskar Church Germany, Evangelical Free Church
- Ansgar Hörsting, President of the Federation of Free Protestant Congregations in Germany
- Ingo Hunaeus, District Superintendent Church of the Nazarene Germany
- Lars Jaensch, BFP Regional Manager Schleswig-Holstein
- Johannes Justus, President of the Federation of Free Church Pentecostal Congregations
- Rainer Klinner, Chairman of the Council of Elders of the Free Church Federation of the Congregation of God
- Daniela Knauz, Department Women and Older Generations in the Federation of Free Evangelical Congregations in Germany
- Samuel Krauter, President of the Mülheim Association of Free Church Protestant Congregations
- Lieutenant Colonel Hartmut Leisinger, Administrative Director of the Salvation Army in Germany, Lithuania and Poland
- Mara Massar, BFP board member and pastor CZ Celle
- Ivan Masalyka, BFP Regional Manager Bavaria-South
- Jens-Oliver Mohr, Vice President of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in southern Germany
- Dieter Mundt, BFP Regional Manager Baden-Württemberg
- Michael Noss, President of the Federation of Evangelical Free Churches
- Harald Rückert, Bishop of the Evangelical Methodist Church in Germany
- Dr. Reinhardt Schink, General Secretary of the Evangelical Alliance in Germany
- Klaus Schmidt, Director of the Evangelical Society for Germany
- Johannes Schneider, head of the Ecclesia churches and director of the Erzhausen Theological Seminary
- Klemens Walser, BFP regional manager Weser-Ems
- Egbert Warzecha, BFP Regional Manager North Rhine-Westphalia
- Andreas Wenzel, Managing Director Word of Life Europe eV 
Opposing “conspiracy theories” is a good thing if we are talking about rejecting imaginary threats that are made up. But when you are dealing with real threats from real people and revealing their real words, real plans and real actions, then this is not a conspiracy theory, this is sounding the alarm.
I believe that the Great Reset is a real attempt to create a new future based on Pope Francis’ encyclicals, Laudato Si ’and Fratelli Tutti. The United Nations, the World Economic Forum and the Vatican are leading this effort to establish a new green economy and a universal fraternity. There is no doubt that the Covid-19 crisis and the so-called climate change crisis are driving this new global movement. This is what they have expressed in their own words. This is not a conspiracy theory.
In fact, the Bible describes this same event in the book of Revelation. The beast and the image of the beast (apostate church/state power) will work alongside the merchants (bankers, technology companies, corporations) and the kings of the earth (political sates) to enforce laws that would establish tyranny during the mark of the beast crisis. It’s all shaping up. Again, this is not a conspiracy theory. So what is a conspiracy theory?
Do you remember when Dr. Fauci first said in March 2020 that we needed a 15-day lockdown to “flatten the curve” on the coronavirus. In the video above, he says that the 15 days “clearly worked,” but that we needed another “30 days” of extra lockdown because when you’re “having an effect” you can’t “take your foot off the accelerator.” But the 30 days expired back in April 2020 and the lockdowns never ended. The accelerator has not been lifted while the Covid-19 restrictions have continued in perpetuity.
Then Dr. Fauci said that the masks did not work, and then he said they did.  Then they told us to stay locked in our houses and not to leave. Then they told us that our homes were the most dangerous place to catch Covid-19.  So the nation went through various mandatory shutdowns, business closures and mask mandates. They then told us that we had to maintain these new restrictions until a vaccine could be developed, which could take years. Now Dr. Fauci tells us that even with a vaccine we still need masks and more lockdowns and restrictions.
— Not the Bee (@Not_the_Bee) November 16, 2020
What we are seeing is the imprisonment of a population. Politicians drunk with power are out of control. There is a desire to destroy the current free market system, along with every other freedom, and create a new global system. There is a plan to replace faith and liberty with tyranny and false worship. “Covid-19 is changing the world,” say the globalists. It is an “opportunity” to “improve our world.”  It is time to “redesign capitalism” and implement “social values” (socialism).  And at the center of this new global utopia is Rome.  Welcome to the Great Reset.
Are these the conspiracy theories that the churches are coming together to reject? Absolutely. They call it fear mongering, alarmism and hysteria. But, little do they know, they are following the dictates of their master, Rome. They fully submit to everything they are told. The modern church is in lockstep with the world. If Dr. Fauci said that the moon was made of yellow cheese, they would say, “Pass the crackers.” They are unable to think for themselves, and when the Great Reset is complete, they will realize too late that what they thought was just a “theory” has turned into their worst nightmare:
“God’s Word has given warning of the impending danger; let this be unheeded, and the Protestant world will learn what the purposes of Rome really are, only when it is too late to escape the snare. She is silently growing into power. Her doctrines are exerting their influence in legislative halls, in the churches, and in the hearts of men. She is piling up her lofty and massive structures, in the secret recesses of which her former persecutions will be repeated. Stealthily and unsuspectedly she is strengthening her forces to further her own ends when the time shall come for her to strike. All that she desires is vantage-ground, and this is already being given her. We shall soon see and shall feel what the purpose of the Roman element is. Whoever shall believe and obey the Word of God will thereby incur reproach and persecution” (Great Controversy, p. 581).