“All who hate me [God] love death” Prov. 8:36.
Argentina is currently engaged in a bitter debate over abortion. Their lower house has just approved making abortion legal and now the vote is heading towards the senate. There have been several protests and rallies held by organizers representing both sides of the abortion issue. Throughout the course of this political firestorm, a gaming developer in Argentina has been inspired to create a video game to commemorate the pro-abortion movement and to highlight the pro-choice struggles.
“Doom Fetito” is a game where you have to first defeat (kill) pro-life women, priests and armed policemen who are protecting a giant, unborn fetus. The final goal is to take out the defenseless baby with a shotgun.  At the end of the game, the message comes out: “You have defeated the fetito!” The word “fetito” is Romanian for baby girl. 
This game is grotesquely mocking the sanctity of life and the entire pro-life movement. This is reprehensible and shameful and is proof that we are living in a culture of death and violence. Finding humor and entertainment by aborting babies with shotguns is heartless, soulless, godless and mindless. This is dehumanizing life and is quickly becoming a growing trend in the entertainment industry. This game truly is a monument to the abortion movement because pro-choice radicals and abortion providers, including those owned by the denomination,  don’t like it when fetuses are humanized.
Our culture is sending the wrong message. We are basically saying that life means nothing. This game glorifies death and mocks the God of heaven; yet God will not remain quiet for too much longer:
- “Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.” Isaiah 59:7.
- “For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them.” Isaiah 59:12.
- “In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.” Isaiah 59:13.
- “For he [LORD] put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke.” Isaiah 59:17.
- “According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies.” Isaiah 59:18.
God’s commandment-keeping people cannot remain silent or neutral on this issue. We must raise our voices and defend the sanctity of life and defend the law of God which is being “made void” (Psalm 119:126).
“And will the true child of God be carried away by the prevailing iniquity? Will the chosen of God be tempted by the universal scorn which he sees put upon the law? Will he think less of that law, and give it less honor and obedience? No; the prevailing apostasy will fill his soul with zeal for the honor of God” (Review and Herald, August 31, 1897).